Sunday 29 November 2009
0 comment(s) / 11/29/2009 10:48:00 pm

day : Sunday
time : 2319hrs

Helluez!

RT was tiring just now.. I almost wanna faint after running 2 rounds around the track.. maybe I wasn't feeling really well but I pushed myself.. Anyway, after RT, I met Darlz to have dinner at The Manhattan Fish.. Cik Ma said nice, Ryna said nice, so WE went and tried it.. Well, IT IS NICE! Darlz gave me a letter containing poem that she wrote herself.. so sweet.. hehe.. thank you, darling!




Yesterday went to watch Twilight : New Moon with Darlz and her nephews - Salihudin and Amin.. it was a great movie.. very romantic.. Edward is such a gentleman.. You should go and watch it.. GEREK, beb! Oh! Before movie, we had lunch at Singapore Flyer's Popeye.. and then took pics at the mini garden.. Suuuuuperb daa~





As for tomorrow, maybe I'll just stay home and study.. term test is next week.. Oroitz! Have a great week ahead!

- aif -

time : 2318hrs


Back to top